BIIG Toolkit - Terms
Welcome to BIIG Toolkit!
These terms and conditions inform you about your obligations in using this site. Please contact the Manager BIIG on (07) 3137 7661 if you have any questions about these terms and conditions of use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. POSTING A COMMENT IN THE WIKI/TAKING PART IN DISCUSSION FORUMS
BIIG Toolkit is managed and controlled by the BIIG Network which is a Queensland Government cross-agency network.
It is therefore expected that all subscribers to the site COMPLY WITH THEIR AGENCY'S CODE OF CONDUCT, INTERNET POLICY AND ALL RELATED LEGISLATION APPLICABLE TO EMPLOYEES OF THE QUEENSLAND GOVERNMENT.
(For non Queensland Government employees it is expected that the following rules of use apply).
The BIIG Network will take NO responsibility for the comments made by subscribers who breech their agency policies or Qld Government legislation. The Manager BIIG reserves the right to remove any material posted on the site that is considered in breech of Queensland Government policy or which may be considered dangerous or harmful in any way. The Manager BIIG will terminate your participation by cancelling your website registration if you disregard the terms and conditions of use. The Manager BIIG will also seek advice from the relevant Departmental representative on the BIIG Executive Committee if a member of that agency posts material considered in breech of these terms and conditions.
In addition, subscribers agree to follow the guidelines for use and accept that they are liable for the information they post to the site.
- Be respectful. You may have strong feelings about a topic, and you may encounter different or challenging ideas, but please show respect to all users of this site and avoid being rude, abusive or dismissive of others.
- Keep in mind. The BIIG network reserves the right to omit any material that it determines to be in breech of any Queensland Government legislation or policy, or these terms and conditions.
- Don't impersonate someone else. You must not pretend to be another person when posting a message. Your username and password must remain confidential and you must not provide it to anyone else to use.
- You must not copy material belonging to a third party, or in any way infringe others' intellectual property rights; otherwise, you may expose yourself and the BIIG network to legal action. You should use your own words and not copy from books, films, other websites or any other material.
- Report a problem. The site administrator (BIIG Manager) will take appropriate steps to address any dangerous, harmful or unauthorised material posted on the blog, but the BIIG network appreciates your help if you notice a problem before we do. Just contact the Manager BIIG on (07) 3137 7661.
2. USING THE EXTERNAL LINKS
Links to external sites (including training providers/consultants) are provided for information only and the BIIG Network does not endorse the material provided on external sites. If you use another site linked from this site:
- you do so at your own risk and acknowledge that BIIG does not control or endorse those websites or their content or products
- you are still subject to your AGENCY INTERNET POLICY and related policies
- you will no longer be subject to the terms and conditions of this site but may be subject to the terms and conditions of the linked site.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you will not be able to take part in BIIG Toolkit. Please telephone the Manager BIIG on 3137 7661 if you have any questions before joining.